As Apple's 2018 product launch event is approaching, it has been revealed that Apple will bring three new models and launch the latest version of iOS 12. Recently, Apple has been pushing several Beta versions of iOS12 for people to try out. So far, it has been updated to iOS12 Beta12. After updating iOS 12 Beta9, it’s found that the version of the system supports checking the charging and discharging status of the battery, which enables users to know the usage of battery power in real time.
With this feature added to iOS 12, it's easy to get a sense of the phone's battery consumption, including how much power each app uses and how long each time you use the phone. In addition, it can also display the changes of battery power during charging. For example, when the phone is charged from the state of zero battery power off to 100% battery power, the complete change trend of battery power can be seen, as well as charging time and charging speed.
Apple's iPhone 8 has supported 18W USB PD quick charging and wireless charging, and the next generation of iPhone will most likely be available with an 18W USB PD charger. However, some fake USB PD quick charging and wireless charging accessories hit the market, bringing a lot of confusion to users when buying accessories. After monitoring charging status added to iOS 12, fake charging accessories on the market will fade away gradually, especially for the substandard wireless chargers. Power charge histograms could show if the accessory is compatible with Apple 7.5 W wireless fast charging, if it could support 7.5 W wireless quick charging for a long time, and the charging time.
As to authentic quick charging accessories, Zendure is an industry leader with more than 100k fans all over the world. Superior to other counterfeit or ordinary wall chargers, this Zendure 45W 4-Port USB-C PD wall charger recommended here today is a fast and powerful charging helper. It is available on Zendure.com and Amazon, what you get will be a good charging helper and Zendure’s friendly, easy-to-reach support.
- Ordinary charger: It has only one port to connect just one cable, making it troublesome to find several different chargers to charge different devices.
- Zendure charger: It’s a handy and practical helper, providing you with four ports to enable you to charge a USB-C laptop and three USB-A devices simultaneously with just one charger and one plug.
- Ordinary charger: Without the genuine fast charging technology certification, it has the false-advertising charging speed which is much slower than what it claims.
Zendure charger: It packs a total 45W of power into its compact and durable form, its USB-C Port could charge devices compatible with Power Delivery & Quick Charge 3.0 at speeds up to 30W. For instance, it fast charges the new iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes and charges MacBook 12" at full speed and USB Type-C 13" MacBook Pro at high speed up to 30W.
- Ordinary chargers: Substandard quality certifications and unreliable safety checks sre likely in some inferior accessories manufacturers.
- Zendure charger: It combines strict multifaceted safety protections, including built-in overheating, overcharging prevention, and short-circuit protection. Besides, a 2-Year warranty from the date of purchase is provided even though Zendure is very confident in its performance.
- Ordinary chargers: Incompatible chargers to charge your electronics would damage the battery. Most ordinary chargers can only charge limited devices because of technological barriers.
- Zendure charger: It can charge almost everything you have, compatible with MacBook, Nintendo Switch, Google Pixel, Tablet, iPhone X / 8 Plus and Android smartphones like Samsung Note 8 / S9 / S9 Plus, Huawei, and more.
After the “battery event” in 2017, Apple has increasingly focused on the state of the phone's battery. “Battery health” was first introduced in iOS 11.3 Beta 2, which was well welcome by users. More information about the mobile phone battery is presented in iOS 12 to further help users understand the status of the battery and select appropriate charging accessories.