Many of our products include a warranty that protects your purchase of Zendure products in the event of a defect. This may include refunding your purchase or replacement of your product with a similar or comparable item. This warranty is only available to customers who purchased their items from Zendure or a marketplace or seller authorized by Zendure. Our friendly and responsive support team is happy to assist you with your warranty-related inquiries. Please contact us for more information.
The duration of this warranty may vary from one product to another, but some policies remain the same:
- The warranty period starts on the date the item is purchased from Zendure or an authorized retailer.
- The warranty does not cover accidental damage, normal wear and tear, theft, or confiscation of your Zendure products.
- Warranty service does not extend the product's warranty beyond the coverage period established by the date of your purchase.
- The warranty will be invalidated if the product has not been used in accordance with the product documentation.
- The warranty is only valid for purchases made directly from Zendure or through the following authorized dealers: StackCommerce, TouchOfModern, UrbanDaddy. For purchases made through online marketplaces like Amazon and eBay, the warranty is only valid if the seller for that listing is either Zendure or one of the aforementioned authorized dealers.
- To verify your purchase and to better serve you, we may require information about your order (including date of purchase, order ID/number, and the name of the retailer) and, when applicable, your product's serial number. Warranty service may not be carried out if this information is not available.
- The Zendure Care Team will make a final determination regarding warranty service.
- Your warranty is non-transferable.
Please review your product's documentation for information about the duration of warranty protection.