Approved and used by a number of airlines such as Titan Airways for their pilots to charge iPads, Zendure A5 is the most durable, safest, and trust-worthy external batteries in the market.
New from Zendure, a black battery with the same performance and durability of our silver A5. Take your tablet and phone on the road without looking back.
Free global shipping over $120.
ZEN+: Ultimate compatibility
Each port automatically detects your device and fine-tunes the output to charge it at maximum speed (up to 2.1A). Enjoy top charging speed with a "Zen" peace of mind
Fourteen Cubic Inches of Win
Some people need more capacity than our smaller batteries deliver. The A5 features five lithium-ion cells with incredibly high energy density. It's one of our best sellers among users who have more than one power-hungry device.
Packed with Features
- The unique charge-through function allows you to charge the external battery while it is charging your devices, a feature rarely seen in external batteries.
- The A-Series battery will automatically turn itself on when connected to a compatible device for charging, then switch back to standby when charging is complete.
- The A-Series battery can maintain up to 95% of its charge after six months without use.
- Multi-faceted safety protection against short circuit, power surge, overheating and overcharging.
For Optimal Use
- The Zendure A-series is compatible with almost all Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB-charged devices. However, the iPod nano, Asus tablets, the LG G2 and some GPS and Bluetooth devices are not supported.
- Use your device's original cable or our included cable to charge your devices.
- Disconnect all cables from the Zendure battery if you don't intend to use it for a long period of time.
|Capacity||16,750 mAh / 62.0 Wh|
|Internal Cells||3.7 V Super high density lithium-ion cells|
|Dimensions||5" x 2.8" x 1"|
|Material||ABS/PC Composite Plastic|
|Input||Micro USB DC|
|Maximum Input||1.5 A (7.5 W)|
|Output||2 x USB DC|
|Maximum Output||2.1 A (10.5 W)|
|Operating Temperature||32°F to 113°F / 0°C to 45°C (Charging), |
-4°F to 149°F / -20°C to 65°C (Discharging)
|Included Accessories||20" Micro USB Cable, Cloth Carrying Pouch, Product Manual|
|Warranty||Protected against defects for 18 Months from date of purchase from an authorized retailer.|