“Striking the perfect balance between price, portability and capacity". ——Marie Brewis, editor of PCAdvisor.co.uk.
Now available in black, the pocket-friendly A2 is our smallest portable charger, but with super-high-density battery cells, it'll keep your phone charged long after the day is done.
ZEN+: Ultimate compatibility
The A2 automatically detects your device and fine-tunes the output to charge it at maximum speed (up to 2.1A). Enjoy top charging speed with a "Zen" peace of mind
Compact & Lightweight
A2 is one of the most compact and lightweight external batteries in the market for its capacity, thanks to the use of top quality components. With 6,700 mAh capacity, you can easily triple the time between plugging your phone into the wall.
Packed with Features
- The unique charge-through function allows you to charge the external battery while it is charging your devices, a feature rarely seen in external batteries.
- The A-Series battery will automatically turn itself on when connected to a compatible device for charging, then switch back to standby when charging is complete.
- The A-Series battery can maintain up to 95% of its charge after six months without use.
For Optimal Use
- The Zendure A-Series is compatible with almost all Apple and Android smartphones, tablets and other USB-charged devices. However, the iPod nano, Asus tablets, the LG G2 and some GPS and Bluetooth devices are not supported.
- Use your device's original cable or our included cable to charge your devices.
- Disconnect all cables from the Zendure battery if you don't intend to use it for a long period of time.
|Capacity||6,700 mAh / 23.6 Wh|
|Internal Cells||3.7 V Super high density lithium-ion cells|
|Dimensions||3.7" x 2" x 1"|
|Material||ABS-PC Composite Plastic|
|Maximum Input||1.5 A (7.5 W)|
|Maximum Output||2.1 A (10.5 W)|
|Included Accessories||20" Micro USB Cable, Cloth Carrying Pouch, Product Manual|
|Warranty||Protected against defects for 18 Months from date of purchase from an authorized retailer.|