Turbo Desktop USB Charger Instruction Manual
- ZEN+ Intelligent Charging: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 2.4A
- Industry-leading high power USB output (5V/8.0A/40W Total DC output)
- USB output supports all 5V USB devices such as iPhone, iPad, Android / WP smartphones, 5V tablets, external batteries, cameras, music players, smart watches, game consoles, and moreBuilt-in protection against short-circuits and power overloads
- Premium Fire-resistant ABS + Aluminium case
Apple: iPhone 6s, 6S Plus, 6, 6 plus 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4, 3GS / iPod / iPad, iPad mini, etc
HTC: One X, S, V / Sensation Series / EVO 4G / Radar 4G / Inspire 4G / Vivid 4G / Wildfire S / Desire series, etc.
Samsung: Galaxy S Series / Galaxy Note Series / Galaxy Nexus / Focus S / Infuse, etc.
Motorola: Droid Razr, Bionic / Atrix / Triumph, etc. LG: Nexus, Optimus Series, etc.
Nokia: Lumia Series / N8 / N9, etc.
Others: Blackberry / Sony Ericsson / PSP / Nook / MP3 MP4 MP5 / GoPro / Amazon Kindle series, etc.
Compatible with most 5V input USB powered devices that can draw over 80mA of current.
Model Number: ZD5DC
AC Input: 100V-240V 50/60Hz
Total DC Output: 5V8.0A (40W) (Max)
USB Port Output: 5V/2.4A (12W) / Port (Max)
Dimensions: 3.8” x 2.4” x 1.0” (97mm x 60mm x27mm)
Weight: 166g / 5.8oz
Operating Temperature: 32°F to 149°F / 0°C to 65°C
- Connect the Zendure Charger to an AC power outlet using the included power cable.
- Connect up to five (5) USB powered devices to the Zendure charger using USB charging cables for each device.
This product includes a 12-month limited warranty, starting on the date of purchase, excluding accessories. Free exchange or repair service is offered to rectify manufacturing defects or other quality issues during the valid warranty period. Please note that the warranty will be void if product has been misused, disassembled, or physically damaged.
For warranty service, please fill out our Product Support Form and we will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
Important Information Before Use
- Please don’t place this product under direct sunlight or near heat sources. Avoid contact with water and moisture.
- Avoid any drops or bumps that may damage the components inside.
- If there are strange odors or excessive heat coming from this product or any signs of malfunction, unplug it from the power source immediately.
- Do not attempt to disassemble or modify this product. There are no user-serviceable parts inside this product, and any unauthorized modifications will void the warranty.
FCC and CE Notice
- This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an uncontrolled environment.
- This equipment should be installed and operated with distance between the radiator & your body.
- This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits of the European Council Directive on the approximation of Law of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility. (89/336/EEC) according to EN 55022 B.
FCC and CE Compliance Statement
These limits are designed to ensure reasonable protection against frequency interference in residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy, and if not installed or used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communication. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on. The user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
- Increase the separation between the equipment and the receiver.
- Connect the equipment to an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
Troubleshooting and Questions
Charger does not charge other devices
Ensure that the device is a 5V powered device, and that you are using the correct charging cable. Make sure that the Zendure Charger is connected to an active power source using the included cable.
Your Zendure’s multi-protection system may have been engaged.
To enhance product safety and reduce the risk of permanent damage, your charger is equipped with a protection system that temporarily deactivates the device in a number of circumstances, including over voltage, over current, leakage and short circuit.
- If the power indicator light turns off, over voltage, power leakage or short-circuit has occurred.
- If the power indication light flashes continuously, over current has occurred.
If either 1 or 2 happens, please follow these steps to reactivate it:
- Disconnect all cables and devices from your charger.
- If your Zendure is wet, dry it thoroughly with a cloth. If there is moisture in the USB ports, allow the charger to dry thoroughly. Do not place fingers or a foreign object inside your charger’s ports to expedite drying.
- If your charger has been exposed to a temperature outside of its specified operating range, return it to an environment suitable for operation, taking care to avoid moisture condensation. Keep your charger in a suitable environment for at least one hour before attempting to reset the device.
- Connect the power cable to reactivate your charger. The status lights should turn on at this time.
What countries can this product be used in?
The Zendure Charger is designed to work in any country that offers 100-240V AC power. A plug adaptor may be required, but the adaptor does not need to include a voltage convertor.
How long will it take to charge my phone?
It typically takes 1-2 hours to charge a phone by USB.