Zendure 200W Solar Panel User Manual
|Rated Power||200W ±5W|
|Open Circuit Voltage||25V|
|Max Power Voltage||18V|
|Max Power Current||11A|
|Short Circuit Current||12A|
|Unfolded Dimensions||90.9" x 22" x 0.59"
231cm x 56cm x 1.5cm
|Folded Dimensions||24.2" x 22" x 2.2"
61.5cm x 56cm x 5.5cm
|Weight||20.1lbs / 9.1kg|
|Operating Temperature||-4°F - 140°F
-20°C - 60°C
What's in the Box
The box includes a warranty card, instruction manual, carrying pouch, and your solar panel.
Use the adjustable legs to position and orient your solar panel to a 90 degree angle to the Sun.
Solar Panel Connection
Connecting in Series
- Use original or certified cables and chargers.
- Stop using and contact manufacturer if the product is excessively hot, emitting odor, deformed, or showing any other abnormalities.
- Store in a cool, dry place. Recommended storage temperature:
-4°F - 140°F (-20°C - 60°C)
- Do not expose to moisture or submerge in liquid.
- Do not disassemble or attempt to repurpose or modify in any manner.
- Do not clean with harmful chemicals or detergents.
- Avoid drops, bumps, friction, and other actions that can easily damage the product.
- Avoid excessive vibration, impact, or compression during transport, and keep the product away from intense sunlight and rain.
- Keep the product away from children under 3 years old.
- Please dispose of discarded products properly according to local regulations.