If you’re in a hurry to get out the house with a low phone battery, watching it slowly charge could be pretty frustrating. Now fast charging is around to solve this problem. However fast charging is a feature on many Android phones, allowing them to gain as much as 50 percent battery capacity in 30 minutes in most instances. We have yet to see Apple officially bring much innovation in this space to the iPhone, however there are indeed some common tips that can help you charge up faster than normal.
Charge iPhone Faster by Turning on Airplane Mode
It isn’t always an option or convenient to turn on Airplane Mode, but if you can this will also significantly shorten your charging time. If you’re not familiar with Airplane Mode follow along below:
- From the Lock or Home screen swipe from the bottom of the screen up.
- Tap on the airplane icon on the left hand side.
- You’ll see the Airplane Mode icon in the top left hand part of your screen (status bar).
You can also navigate to Settings → Airplane Mode which is the first item at the top. Note that you won’t receive phone calls, messages, or have an internet connection as long as you leave Airplane Mode on. However, if you’re near another device, like your iPad or Mac or can do without connectivity for a bit, you’ll reap the fast charging reward.
Other similar tips to make your phone battery last longer are as follows:
Lower the brightness: First set the screen brightness to Auto (For iPhone: Settings, display & brightness, switch Auto-Brightness on), so your phone can adjust to indoor and outdoor lighting.
Then lower the baseline brightness (For iPhone: Above the Auto-Brightness switch). Lower it to a level you can stand, but the lower the brightness, the less battery runs.
- Shorter screen timeout: Set the screen ‘timeout’ to take effect after the shortest amount possible (For iPhone: Settings, General, Auto-Lock).
- Turn off Bluetooth: it’s just draining your battery when you don’t need it. So flip it off when you know you won’t use it for a while.
- Take a notification break: Reduce the frequency of auto updates from email, news, social media and other apps. While you may need text and phone call alerts on all the time, you may not need alerts from every app on your phone every minute of the day. So just change the notification settings to reduce the frequency of alerts.
- Turn off location services: Unless you’re using it for directions or something real-time, turn off location services for apps so they aren’t constantly monitoring your phone’s location (and simultaneously draining your battery life).
- Turn off vibration: The vibration function uses more juice than a ringtone.
- Disable the mail alert sound: Having your phone check for new emails once or twice an hour uses less battery than having it constantly monitor for updates. So decide how often you need to be updated, and then change the frequency in your mail settings.
There is also another more effective way to charge iPhone9 faster and safer, which is to choose the Right Charger If you wanted to charge your iPhone faster. In this way, your device will have been supplied with a full-size USB to cable, which is especially important when you are traveling.
Here we’d like to recommend you the Zendure 4-Port USB-C PD Wall Charger. It is specially designed for people who travel a lot. Its compact design, foldable US plug with EU / UK adapters and wide-band input voltage (110V-240V), make it convenient for travel.
Moreover, it can fast charge the series, like iPhone X, iPhone 8, or iPhone 8 Plus from 0 to 50% in just 30 minutes. Besides, it is compatible with QC 2.0 and 3.0 devices up to 18Wk.
More battery expansion equipment you can visit Zendure website to see more products and details.